This quick and simple recipe is very like a deconstructed cheesecake but far quicker to make. We used Waterhouse Fayre tangy lemon curd with Teonis buttery lemon shortbread. A refreshing delight on a warm summers day. (serves 2 or 1 if you love your puds!)
- ½ a Lemon juice
- 125ml Double Cream
- 1 Jar Waterhouse Fayre Lemon Curd
- 2 Tbs Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 6 Teonis Lemon Shortbread
1. Whisk the cream, then fold in the Greek yoghurt and a tablespoon of lemon curd
2. Next add the lemon juice and whisk again until thickened.
3. Crush the shortbread with a rolling pin or food processor to resemble small chunks/crumbs of biscuit.
4. Take a kilner jar or 2 glass bowls and make alternating layers of the lemon cream, biscuit crumbs and a few teaspoons of lemon curd, finishing with a dollop of Lemon curd on the top. Chill for at least an hour.