- All create your own or ready made hamper orders will cost £4.99 for each individual hamper weighing no more than 15kg. This price is not included in the cost of the hamper. Deliveries are usually made between 7.00am and 5.00pm, these times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods. TRACKING An automated email will usually be sent to customers by our courier DPD on the day of delivery giving a one hour time slot.
- Select your PREFERRED delivery date at the checkout. The same day dispatch is available if your order is placed before 10.00.am. No deliveries are made on a Sunday or Bank Holiday Mondays.
All orders containing CHILLED ITEMS cannot be dispatched on a Friday for delivery on a Monday as they would be held in a holding depot over the weekend. ,
- SATURDAY DELIVERY is available at £16.98. Orders need to be placed before 10.00am on the Friday.
- Delivery usually costs £4.99 but for orders from our Fine Food Store section (e.g 3 jars of jam with no hamper) its £6.98 as we have to add on packaging costs.
- We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTION BOX. If the recipient is not in identify a safe place where your hamper can be left in the text box provided. The courier will leave a card stating where the hamper has been left. Including the recipient’s phone number may help if the courier is experiencing difficulty. Suggestions for possible safe places – Neighbour, Front Porch, Shed etc. The ideal situation is always a delivery address with a person in it, whether this is home or workplace. If you leave this text box blank the courier will leave you a calling card where the hamper has been left or instructions for redelivery. PLEASE NOTE If the hamper is left in your requested safe place it is at your own risk. If the box is left blank or only a telephone number is given the courier will automatically find a neighbour or a safe place as above, this is also at your own risk. You can also request a signature only delivery.
- ALCOHOL It is illegal in the UK to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol from Purely Devon Hampers. You must confirm that you understand this before placing any orders with us
- It is important when receiving CHILLED PRODUCTS that someone is available to receive the hamper and refrigerate the chilled items as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee the condition of these items if they are returned to a depot overnight. We dispatch our chilled produce in a new innovative product called Woolcool, an award winning eco alternative to oil based insulated packaging rather than poly boxes for keeping our food chilled in transit. Made from 100 per cent pure sheep’s wool it has been proven to be more efficient then polystyrene and twice as efficient for keeping things chilled or frozen. Woolcool insulated packaging is sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable.
- Although every effort is made to deliver your order on the day you request, sometimes deliveries may be delayed due to bad weather or circumstances beyond our control especially during peak periods (Christmas), we will not be held responsible
- If a hamper is damaged in transit to the recipient and fails to arrive, we will notify the customer and send out a replacement hamper as soon as possible or offer a full refund.
The Vat Rate is calculated at the standard rate which only applies to luxury food items (e.g. alcoholic beverages, fudge, chocolates, chocolates, soft drinks and crispsetc.) packaging and delivery.
Readymade hampers are typically formed from a mixture of standard and vat exempt products, therefore the vat figure shown on your invoice will only be from the elements within the hampers liable to vat.
In Create Your Own Hamper and Fine food Store any element containing vat will be shown on your invoice individually.
Where we deliver
- Anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of Wight and parts of the Scottish Highlands.. These rates are automatically generated at the checkout when you input your delivery postcode.